Vizury, a premier Big Data marketing firm helps marketers personalize customer conversations across channels --- Push notifications, In-App Display, Facebook Mobile, and Email & Web Display. Established in 2008, we work with some of the best known brands in 40+ countries across industries like e-Commerce, travel & hospitality, healthcare, automobile, financial services and classifieds.
Vizury offers a comprehensive set of marketing solutions which helps brands acquire new customers and re-engage with existing customers through personalized marketing driven by Big Data.
Vizury is among the first in Asia to be a Facebook Marketing Partner and a Twitter Retargeting Platform Partner.
- 2013/14/15 batch BE/ BTech
- Good academics
- Good pH score
We are looking for a Front-End Engineer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the craft of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes/mockups to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- 1-3 years’ experience in AngularJs and Node.JS
- Good understanding of AJAX, Promises.
- Well-versed in fundamental visual and interactive design discipline.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT / Mercurial / SVN.
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. - Familiarity with tools such as Gimp/Photoshop/Sketch is a plus.
- Experience in MVC framework such as Angular.js, Backbone.js, Ember.js or React.js.
- Cross-browser debugging skills in various browsers (Including IE9, Chrome & Firefox) & familiarity with debugging tools such as firebug, webkit inspector and/or fiddler.
Knowledge of build tools like Grunt/Gulp/Webpack
Good to have skills:
- Familiarity with frontend unit testing frameworks like Jasmine, Mocha or QUit.
- Basic understanding of backend systems like node.js, JAX-RS, Jersey is desirable (not mandatory).