Love coding and can code some of the standard algorithms in a jiffy including
- Complex string manipulations
- Finding a word in a string
- Finding highest common factors
- Roots of equation (like bisection method / Newton Raphson etc) / Sort algos
Not that you will be expected to write the above in the job. But the essence is if you cannot do even the above, then there is no way you can stand up to the tall order expected by the company.
About Company :
We are a product company focused on building great software. We’ve been around since 1999, and have created several successful products that are implemented across the globe. The people we’re looking to hire will be building the next generation of Surya’s products.
- 2017 batch BE/BTech/MCA
- Your college should allow full time 6 months Internship in 8th Semester.
- High pH Score.
- Good academics.
Profile 1: Python developer. We’re building a new team working with Big Data. The role will entail writing web services, scrapers, API clients, etc. at scale, in python. If you have existing python code you can showcase, that would be a huge bonus.
Profile 2: Android developer. We’re building a high quality Android app for a new product. If you’ve already built an Android app that you can showcase, that would be a huge bonus. Knowledge of Kotlin, Java, and Gradle would also be a bonus.
Profile 3: .NET developer. We’re building the next generation of one of our core products on the .NET platform.
- We’re looking for enthusiastic engineers, for whom building great software goes beyond a job, and is a passion.
- We’re looking for people who thrive in an aggressive, competitive environment, and like swimming in the deep end.
- We’re looking for people who don’t just see this as work, but as their life’s work.
- Equally you should know that cutting edge product development work means long hours as you have to spend long time researching solutions.
- In your last semester you would do a full time internship with Surya Software.
- Your internship will be converted to full time employment with effect from 1st July / successful completion of engineering whichever is later.
- Stipend of Rs 20,000 per month during internshp
- Compensation of Rs 500000 per annum on commencement of your full time employment
- Surya Software spends considerable effort in training new interns/employees through a direct mentoring by senior folks.
- Only candidates willing to commit for a minimum period of 12 months tenure post commencement of employment need apply.
- Post internship all interns have to compulsory accept the offer of employment with Surya Software.
- Offer of internship is *not* a guarantee of an offer for full time position.