Do you have following traits
- Passion for numbers
- Perfection is what you seek (can improve whatever you deliver yourself)
- Vociferous reader of Tech related blogs, business newspapers, management literature, books by corporate honchos etc
- Find your way at work without putting a lot at risk (explorer/ discoverer/ inventor)
- Would not do your MBA as you have figured out the course has its origin in training Engineers who were not good enough to be natural leaders/ business managers
- At the same time, you know the job you do after an MBA requires basic life skills and you are sharp enough to learn it along the way, rather than waste two years of your youth studying for it
- Last but not the least, you are technology literate - preferably should have coded at some point in life, but not mandatory
If yes, then we have a job which is custom made for you. Yes the standard disclaimer - the selection process is rigorous, starting from a series of aptitude tests followed by interviews to evaluate your thinking capabilities and excellence demonstrated in your existing job.
About the company:
On this site, we need no introduction. Do we? Having great colleagues means a lot to us. So will not take our reputation for granted.
We are eLitmus - a company that has changed the destiny of more than half a million techies as well as a couple of hundred companies, over its 11 years of existence. We do this by continuously using very smart methodologies and at a fraction of resources (including people) of what our well funded competitors have.
We broke the proverbial glass ceiling without a venture firm backing us and without the typical first movers advantage. And we are glad to have helped tens of thousands of you to do exactly the same.
A challenge is what we love to live upto, as a philosophy.
Having accomplished what we had set out to do in 2005, we are now looking at our next challenge – the one which takes us to the next orbit, to leverage our strength and look for new pastures and untraveled roads.
More about the role
- You will start off as an individual contributor in corporate delivery team of eLitmus.
- Role involves ensuring customer success and going the whole nine yards for it including -
- Understanding customer and customer requirement
- Designing a solution which will best suite the customer (at times suggesting selection rounds as well)
- Market the job to the right candidate set
- Help customer with future steps to close their position
- In summary ensure customer delight so that they refer more customers to you. We as a company do not sell our services to companies (they all approach us)
- Few things you need to know to be successful in this role
- eLitmus believes knowledge / services industry is all about people. If a business gets right talent it will outperform its competition. No wonder, companies which use eLitmus outperform their peer group
- To design good solutions you need to have a very strong market intelligence. This means you should be good at befriending people and gather market intelligence
- Example eLitmus had two analytics companies serving the BFSI vertical as its customers. While the first customer had banks looking up to them for innovation the second customer had banks looking up to them to provide resources. So we lined up candidates who could innovate and understand real life business situations fast for first company with great communciation skills while for second we lined up the more persevarant ones who love to sit on their chair and tinker with tools & code.
- You should have a knack to learn from previous assignments and implement continuous improvements in future ones
- Future roles would include stints with test operations , sales & marketing and in 3 years time frame buidling business lines from scratch
In summary a great role for good techies who do not want to code but want to stay abreast of latest in technology
- A good candidate can hope to earn more than the indicative range as the position has bonus component
- 2013/2014/2015 batch BE/BTech (any branch)
- A minimum of 18 months of working experience
- Great pH score (people without pH Score will undergo an extra round of test)
Remember organisations differentiate on the basis of their human capital. So this is a role all future business leaders should do in some point of their career !! It will teach you the art of building great teams.