Do you have following traits
- Passion for numbers
- Can see patterns with naked eyes while others need analytics to establish the same
- Perfection is what you seek (can improve whatever you deliver yourself)
- Vociferous reader of pink papers, management literature, books by corporate honchos etc (fiction does not count)
- Can get drunk a night before CAT exam and yet score 95 percentile and above (ideally 99 percentile and above)
- Find your way at work without putting a lot at risk (explorer/ discoverer/ inventor)
- Good at coding but do not want to sit and code for a living OR you are not a techie but can understand technology at a high level pretty fast (big plus but not mandatory)
If yes, then we have a job which is custom made for you. Yes the standard disclaimer - the selection process is rigorous, starting from a series of aptitude tests followed by interviews to evaluate your thinking capabilities and excellence demonstrated in your existing job.
About the company:
On this site, we need no introduction. Do we? Having great colleagues means a lot to us. So will not take our reputation for granted.
We are eLitmus - a company that has changed the destiny of more than half a million techies as well as a couple of hundred companies, over its 11 years of existence. We do this by continuously using very smart methodologies and at a fraction of resources (including people) of what our well funded competitors have.
We broke the proverbial glass ceiling without a venture firm backing us and without the typical first movers advantage. And we are glad to have helped tens of thousands of you to do exactly the same.
A challenge is what we love to live upto, as a philosophy.
Having accomplished what we had set out to do in 2005, we are now looking at our next challenge – the one which takes us to the next orbit, to leverage our strength and look for new pastures and untraveled roads.
More about the role
- You will start off as an individual contributor in corporate delivery team of eLitmus
- Role involves ensuring customer success and going the whole nine yards for it including -
- Understanding customer and customer requirement
- Designing a solution which will best suite the customer (at times suggesting selection rounds as well)
- Market the job to the right candidate set
- Help customer with future steps to close their position
- In summary ensure customer delight so that they refer more customers to you. We as a company do not sell our services to companies (they all approach us)
- Few things you need to know to be successful in this role
- eLitmus believes knowledge / services industry is all about people. If a business gets right talent it will outperform its competition. No wonder, companies which use eLitmus outperform their peer group
- To design good solutions you need to have a very strong market intelligence. This means you should be good at befriending people and gather market intelligence (example training process of company A versus company B, compensation across a bunch of companies, new initiatives across a broad range of companies)
- You should have a knack to learn from previous assignments and implement continuous improvements in future ones
In summary a great role for good techies who do not want to code but want to stay abreast of latest in technology
- A good candidate can hope to earn more than the indicative range as the position has bonus component
- 2012/2013/2014 batch BE/BTech (any branch)
- A minimum of 22 months of working experience (24 months at time of joining)
- Great pH score (people without pH Score will undergo an extra round of test)
- 16th December : Bangalore
- 24th December : Bangalore
Remember organisations differentiate on the basis of their human capital. So this is a role all future business leaders should do in some point of their career !! It will teach you the art of building great teams.