About the Company:
Leading Health & Nutrition Products manufacturer in US looking to engage global workforce to meet the demands of a growing business.
- 2012/ 13/ 14 / 15 batch B.E / B.Tech
- Good Academics
- Good pH score
Design, implementation and delivery of scalable, maintainable, configurable and robust test automation frameworks.
- Candidate must have some experience in Automation testing.
- Should have experience in mobile testing and setting up automation frameworks.
- Ability to analyze and translate requirements and development stories into test scripts to ensure complete testcoverage.
- Strong understand of testing and automation best practices.
- Proven experience in functional, regression and cross-browser testing.
- Ability to see to completion entire testing process from data
- validation to front end GUI using a combination of SQL, manual, and automation testing techniques.
- Thorough understanding of the defect life-cycle process and industry standard defect tracking tools.
- Should have knowledge on how to setup and run the tests for ultiple browsers (IE, Firefox, Chrome, Opera and Safari).
- Knowledge of SQL and querying of databases.
- Knowledge of mobile browser automation.
- Knowledge of continuous integration testing tools Hudson/Jenkins.
- Should have understanding and experience of web based security threats and how to test for them.
- Willingness to learn new technologies, approaches and test tools.