About the company:
Extreme Networks, Inc. (EXTR) is a software and service led solutions company with advanced networking technology solutions and platforms. Extreme Networks offers award-winning customer support and has achieved one of the highest Net Promoter Scores in the industry.
Extreme Networks is headquartered in San Jose, CA and has more than 14,000 customers in over 80 countries. For more information, visit Extreme's website. Location – Chennai, India.
- BE/BTech 2015/16 batch
- CS/IT/IS/ECE/EEE branches preferred
- Good academic record
- High pH score
The individual will play the role of individual contributor in a QA role in the Product Testing team.
This would require the individual to do the following:
- Understand Software specifications and prepare test strategy and test planning.
- Execute Test plans and Analyze and fix customer issues in various functional areas of the product.
- Automate test plans and analyze regression failures.
- Work with Development teams and Field Support teams to replicate customer issues and provide analysis and work-around for the problems.
- Work with Development team and other SQA team members to analyze/fix issues in the product.
- Work with the team to set-up and maintain the lab for the team’s usage.
- Excellent analytical, communications (verbal / written) and interpersonal skills. Should be a team person.
- Certification in Networking domain is a plus.
Good “C” programming skills.
Excellent Knowledge / Experience in the following areas:
- Level 1 will be a written technical test (to check C language skill) at Bangalore, Chennai on Sep 4, 2016, Sunday.
- Level 2 will be face to face interview rounds (for candidates who cleared Level 1) at Chennai on Sep 10, 2016, Saturday .