Love coding and can code some of the standard algorithms in a jiffy including
- Complex string manipulations
- Finding a word in a string
- Finding highest common factors
- Roots of equation (like bisection method / Newton Raphson etc) / Sort algos
Not that you will be expected to write the above in the job. But the essence is if you cannot do even the above, then there is no way you can stand up to the tall order expected by the company.
About Company :
We are a product company focused on building great software. We’ve been around since 1999, and have created several successful products that are implemented across the globe. The people we’re looking to hire will be building the next generation of Surya’s products.
- 2016 batch BE/BTech (CS/IT)
- Excellent Academics
- Excellent pH Score
Profile 1: Python developer. We’re building a new team working with Big Data. The role will entail writing web services, scrapers, API clients, etc. at scale, in python. If you have existing python code you can showcase, that would be a huge bonus.
Profile 2: Android developer. We’re building a high quality Android app for a new product. If you’ve already built an Android app that you can showcase, that would be a huge bonus. Knowledge of Kotlin, Java, and Gradle would also be a bonus.
Profile 3: .NET developer. We’re building the next generation of one of our core products on the .NET platform.
- We’re looking for enthusiastic engineers, for whom building great software goes beyond a job, and is a passion.
- We’re looking for people who thrive in an aggressive, competitive environment, and like swimming in the deep end.
- We’re looking for people who don’t just see their job as work, but as their life’s work.
- Equally you should know that cutting edge product development work means long hours as you have to spend long time researching solutions.