About the company:
Philips Innovation Campus (PIC) is the R&D hub for Philips that focuses on developing innovative products and solutions for Philips across geographies. The team of over 2000 engineers, medical professionals and researchers have developed and rolled out complete set of products and solutions, and a whole host of innovations for India and emerging markets. They will work in various areas under our Healthcare group to build products & solutions in line with Philips vision.
- 2016 batch B.E/B Tech(Computer Science, IT, BioMedical, Medical Electronics, Information Science)
- Good academic record
- Good pH score
Key Responsibilities / Key Result Areas:
- Bring support-services thinking and mind-set into all aspects of problem escalations
- Become key partner with our SCS team for continually L1 competency enhancements
- Ensure that continue to be aware of the latest technical & organizational developments and their relevance to the business
- Build partnership with end customer (wherever applicable)
- Good understanding on Information technology components
- Analyzing & troubleshooting various hardware components (compute/storage/Network) issues quickly and effectively that can be administered remotely
- Analyzing and troubleshooting Operating Systems issues quickly and effectively
- Willingness to work in shifts and 24/7 model.
- Excellent communication skills
- Exhibits good listening and comprehension
- Prepare clear and concise written communications
- Proper clear and concise verbal communication
- Compute & Storage basics
- Fair knowledge on various computer hardware IBM / DELL / HP etc.
- Understanding of storage concepts – SAN, NAS, DAS
- Understanding of LAN & WAN