The Maxxton Group is the leading provider of IT services and consultancy for the broader hospitality and accommodation rental sector. Originally a Dutch company, since its formation in 1998, Maxxton has grown into a multinational organization with operations in three continents and clients spread across the globe.
Beyond the Dutch roots, Maxxton has expanded greatly their client base and geographical coverage. The company is part of an international group which includes support and development offices in India, business development offices in UK and USA and its head offices in The Netherlands. The group now counts clients across the globe with properties located in three continents.
Maxxton's approach is data-driven. Accessing all the organisation's data from one database, we help facilitating better decision making at strategic level and operational benefits, thanks to real time visibility across all departments.
- 2015/16 batch BE/BTech (CS/IT) or MCA
- Good academics
- Good pH score
- You will be working as pure Java developer implementing new functionality in existing product, fixing bugs, helping others to understand the cause for any problem, doing unit testing to ensure quality and working with a team and assisting juniors for solving minor problems.
- Understand the requirements and develop the source code as per the design specifications and coding standards
- Work on the technical activities on ongoing application development, maintenance and support as instructed by the team lead
- Design & develop unit test cases, build test data and perform unit/integration testing to cater to the system requirements. This is required to ensure the quality of the development.
- Learn yourself new things - Newyse (our flagship product) and Tools/Technologies that we use in Maxxton
- Keep the ticketing system (JIRA) regularly updated with estimations, progress, problems you are facing, due dates etc.
- Take the responsibility of completing the given tasks as per deadline
- Report to the team lead about queries, assistance, status, any other needs etc.
- Knowledge of Core Java, Swing, JDBC, PL/SQL
- Good logical, analytical and problem solving skills
- Good communication and inter-personal skills
- Knowledge of J2EE, frameworks like Spring, Hibernate will be an added advantage