About the company:
Founded in 2001, we are one of India's most successful Product Development Companies with no outside funding. We specialize in the development of database management tools, data visualization components, search engine & web applications that are used by millions of people across 100+ countries.
We are located in Bangalore, India and Santa Clara, US.
What connects Google, Boeing, ESPN, Starbucks, NASA, Disney, and more than 25,000 companies across time zones ?
- All these organizations use Webyog tools to monitor and manage their MySQL, MariaDB and Percona Servers.
- BE/BTech/MCA/ME/MTech/MS 2016 Batch (All branches)
- Willingness to work in night shifts.
- Good pH score and academic record
- CTC of Rs.5,00,000 plus Night shift allowance
Job Description / Key Responsibilities:
- Troubleshooting and resolving all technical & non-technical issues related to our products
- Work closely with Engineering and Sales teams
- Help the development team in prioritizing the feature requests based on customer feedback
- Resolving queries on various platforms
- Handle escalations for post-installation issues
- Creating FAQ and documentation related to product training and support
Desired Skills and Experience
- 0-2 years of experience in Customer facing role
- Knowledge on email app.
- Must be customer-focused, and willing to do whatever it takes to resolve customer issues
- Good communication skills
- Quick learner, self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail
- Team player
- A social media aficionado
- Willingness to work in the night shift (US shift)
CloudMagic is incubated at Webyog, Inc.
What do we think about Support!
Read what press has to say.