About the company:
Founded in 2001, Webyog is one of India’s most successful product development companies. Webyog develops database management tools, data visualization components & web/mobile applications that are used by millions of people across 100+ countries.
Webyog is located in Bangalore, India and Santa Clara, USA.
1.Software Engineer :
You will be part of the team behind MONyog and SQLyog - used by 25k customers across 120 countries. The team is proud of this fact because it really is difficult to create something that customers will gladly want to pay for. If you want to write code that will get used by thousands of customers, and you meet the following requirements, lets talk!
- Great programming fundamentals
- Expert in C/C++
- Experience with RDBMS systems
- Ability to communicate directly with users when needed, especially when explaining technical details
- Understanding of Computer Science fundamentals, sorting and search algorithms, compiler and parser development.
- Knowledge of Linux, contribution to open source projects (proven track record at Stack Overflow, GitHub etc) will have an edge over others.
- A passion for technology, no matter what type - web, mobile, front end UI, SaaS apps etc.
2.Andriod Developer :
Newton (Cloudmagic) :
Newton is an app used by 3 million users worldwide to simplify and modernize email. Newton(CloudMagic) has won the Webby’s (the Nobel prize for the internet), identified by Google as a Top Developer and much more, as an Android Developer you would be a key member of the team that makes all of this happen.
Here are some metrics on the load we handle every day:
- 67M push notifications sent
- 105M HTTP API requests served
- 3.6M emails read using CM
In this role, you will be responsible for building, releasing features on Android to compete with the likes of Apple, Google, Microsoft of the world, with products like Inbox, etc. and better. You will be behind the Indian team building this world-class product.
What you will learn on this job
The job will teach you the discipline to write high-quality code shipped in a short time in addition to working with the amazing coworkers at CloudMagic!
Skills required :
- Atleast one app published on Play Store (please share links to your Android apps on Play Store)
- Understanding of Data Structures and Algorithms
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for benchmarking and optimisation and monitoring
- Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
What you will be responsible for:
- You will translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- You will be responsible for building and maintaining high-performance, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation