About the company:
Yodlee is headquartered in Redwood City, California. It’s proven personal financial management, payments, and customer acquisition solutions unify all personal financial account information to deliver a simple, centralized and secure way for consumers to manage all of their financial tasks anytime, anywhere.
- 2015 batch BE / BTech / MCA
- Good pH Score
- Good academics
- Service request queue management and timely resolution of technical cases escalated to the team.
- Provides professional and helpful support for Yodlee products line(s), well prognosis, and/or completion product performance.
- Investigates unusual or unsatisfactory product performance to determine root cause and preventative action.
- Completes advanced product line training (Field Service Personnel not included).
- Handles special projects as assigned.
- Contributing to knowledge base system.
- Work closely with other teams to bring in faster resolution.
- Adherence to Process, Policy & Procedures Meetings and exceeding client SLA.
- Engage on client calls as and when required until resolution.
- Should have worked in a 24/7 environment and open to working in shifts.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Demonstrated strong customer service/support skills.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Familiarity with web technologies.
- Experience working with CRM tools.
- Banking domain knowledge would be an added advantage.
Note: Once selected you will be on 3 months probation period.