About the company:
Nirvana Solutions is a New York based financial software company that provides real-time portfolio management solutions to hedge funds, prime brokers, and fund administrators. Our research and development centre is based in Gurgaon.
Nirvana™ is the hedge fund industry’s first portfolio management system built around the Financial Information Exchange (FIX) protocol. Nirvana's unique ability to dynamically accept FIX messages, combined with the aggregation of multi-prime data, ensures true real-time views of critical measures such as P&L and Risk. Nirvana™ also includes a full suite of on-demand and historical reporting for enhanced transparency and risk management.
- 2012 / 13 / 14 batch B.E / B.Tech / MCA
- Good pH score
- Good academics (60% throughout)
- Hands on experience on any of the programming languages - C++/JAVA/C# in windows or web development (ASP.NET) environment.
- Multithreading and good memory management skills.
- Good database programming skills and exposure to Sql Server.
- Very good grasp of Object oriented programming concepts and design patterns.
- Open to learn and adapt/move to new technologies.
- Self driven and motivated.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Propose solutions to challenging technical problems and demonstrate the same by way of documentation, flowcharts, diagrams, code comments and high level design etc.
- Exposure to optimize the code and/or database and provide scalable solutions.
- Exposure on Microsoft technologies like Linq, WCF / WPF, Socket programming, parallel programming etc
- Good to have skills
- Exposure to financial domain (Preferably security markets.
- Exposure of handling a small team.
- As we are looking for strong programmers, so the preference would be given to the candidates possessing the following skill sets:
- Interest in exploring new technologies/frameworks and have shown it on/off the job. It could be via any means. Some of these are given below but not limited to these.
- Have public coding profile (e.g. Github) showcasing some of the previous work done.
- Contributed in some open source projects.
- Have participated in competitive programming for TopCoder, CodeChef, ACM-ICPC or other similar competitions.
- Worked on some interesting projects in leisure time.
- Worked as freelancer.
- Active contributor in coding communities (e.g. Stack Overflow etc).
- Exposure to optimize the code and/or database and provide scalable solutions
- Work on latest technologies.
- Opportunity to become a subject matter expert by way of certifications and relevant assignments.
- Get early opportunity to take product ownership for fast pacedgrowth.
- Latest software engineering practices.
- Ability to directly work with top leadership and be recognized for your work.
- Take initiatives to implement new technology or processes in order to delight our clients with wonderful product.