About the Company :
From testing next-generation gaming systems to creating breakthrough medical devices, NI transforms the way engineers and scientists around the world design, prototype, and deploy systems for test, control, and embedded design applications.Consistently being voted as one of the best places to work, NI offers an opportunity to work and learn with the best and the brightest engineers in the country.
- BE/BTech from 2016 batch from EEE/ECE/Instr/Mech branches
- 75% and above in Xth/XIIth and Graduation (aggregate)
- Excellent pH score
Job description :
- Provide high quality technical assistance and support to NI's wide network of customers in India and help them successfully build applications in diverse domains.
- Conduct professional technical training on NI products.
- Conduct seminars and attend tradeshows.
- Responsible for demonstrating and configuring virtual instrumentation systems to existing and new customers.
- Strong technical skills.
- Self-starter with ability to take ownership of projects.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to learn and adapt in a dynamic work environment.
- Team player and willingness to collaborate with other departments.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Multi-dimensional Profile
- Technical Support on Applications
- Customer Training
- Developing Projects and Demos
- Delivering Technical Seminar and Tradeshows
- Closely working with Sales and Marketing
- All the candidates interested in selection process of NI need to have the pH score
- All the applications for above job profile will be processed through eLitmus only. And no profiles will be directly entertained by National Instruments