About the company:
LeadSquared is a cloud based complete marketing and sales automation software with 300+ customers in India and United States. Marketing SaaS is the most exciting space in the enterprise software industry today, and our mission is to be one of the key players in the space. The job profile will suit those who love working in a tough, relentless yet rewarding start up environment. The profile would not suit those who are looking for a laid back job. There are tremendous opportunities to learn of what it takes to scale software to lots of users, build high quality user experience and consistently release a large software platform month on month. We aren’t looking for programmers, but professionals who can build software.
Quick Facts about LeadSquared
- Has been recognized as the No.1 Marketing Automation Software in India by NASSCOM.
- G2 Crowd Grid has recognized us as one of the top performers in Marketing Automation Software.
- Featured in Deloitte's Technology Fast 50 India 2014
- We are in Red Herring Asia's Top 100 Finalists 2014
- Has been ranked as one of the Top 20 Most Popular Marketing Automation Software Solutions by CAPTERRA
- Featured in India’s Most Promising Startups in NextBigWhat List 2013 100+ Indian Startups
For more details about the product, please visit our website
Here are some other online resources that you can look at:
- 2015 batch BE/BTech (CS/IT/IS/EC)
- Good pH score
- Good academic record
- As a developer, you will be responsible for many phases of the software development lifecycle including technical research, requirements analysis, technical design and implementation of enhancements to the product, unit testing, debugging, and maintenance.
- Willing to work on the next generation technology platform.
- Exciting opportunity to work on Microsoft .NET platform which would be deployed on cloud.
- The SaaS applications would comprise of Marketing Automation, Market Intelligence and Analytics solutions. Great opportunity to build world-class, scalable applications from scratch.
- Strong Knowledge of data structures and algorithms, since we will develop a lot of search tools and applications
- Relational Database principles
- Rules of writing good code
- Good Communication skills