About the company:
iQuanti Inc. is one of the fastest growing company in the US. It has been ranked #240 in the Inc. 500|5000 list of fastest growing companies in the U.S. & #2 among fastest growing digital marketing company in New Jersey. iQuanti Inc. works at the intersection of data, technology and digital marketing. We are focused on leveraging digital data to drive better results. We differentiate ourselves through cutting edge analytics, a robust proprietary tool-set and a strong record of delivering results. Our services include:
- Web Analytics and Reporting: We conduct in-depth analysis and modeling of web data. This includes both, deep analysis of online data and marrying offline data with online data to generate actionable insights. We also support organizations with improved reporting and with dashboards.
- Search Marketing (SEO/SEM): We have a proprietary platform (ALPS) that, fueled by underlying search data analysis, has helped our clients significantly improve rankings. We have helped businesses get as much as a 40 percent lift, year-on-year, with digital marketing campaigns at the same costs. We are a Google AdWords Certified Partner Agency.
- Web and Mobile Development: We manage enterprise web redesign projects using an integrated approach that includes development, SEO and online reporting. We assist organizations in creating their mobile strategy and manage development on iOS and Android platforms.
Founded in 2008, iQuanti is headquartered in New Jersey, U.S. and operates across America and India.
- 2015 batch BE/BTech/MCA/MBA (ALL branches)
- Good academic record and pH score
- Google Analytics/Adwords Certification is an added advantage (not mandatory)
As Analyst, you will analyze web traffic data using clickstream tools. Using data, you will be expected to solve business problems, help in execution of campaigns and provide strategic direction to our clients.
- Understand various 3rd party data providers and tools - Google, Omniture, Moz, Semrush etc.
- Aggregate and analyze web data along various dimensions using simple techniques
- Understand web behaviors and implications of those behaviors to our clients. Gain understanding of marketing/acquisition related knowledge – specifically around digital marketing concepts
- Build expertize in organizing data for analysis using Excel, SQL and other tools based on need
- Draw inferences from data and test hypothesis using statistical techniques
- Perform various analyses using advanced statistical techniques like segmentation, regression etc.
- Define and implement routine reports (weekly / monthly)
- Provide detailed monthly and quarterly results overviews to clients
- Define and execute online marketing campaigns - - get hands on experience in campaign management tools like Google Adwords, Microsoft Adcenter etc.
- Participate and support in delivering results and presentations to clients
- Learn various frameworks for analysis - from simple frameworks to aggregate data using pivot tables to summarizing data by segmenting on various criteria
- Stay abreast of current trends and best practices in marketing analysis and tools/techniques - Constantly read latest trends in the digital marketing space and challenge the thinkingby developing hypothesis and validating hyp0thesis using simple research techniques
- Strong proficiency in Excel
- Knowledge in data warehousing and SQL/PL-SQL will be appreciated
- Knowledge in Statistical techniques will be an added advantage
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment – should excel with minimal supervision
- Excellent attention to detail
Please note, if offered you should be able to join in a week's time