About the Company:
Citi Inc. is a global diversified Financial Services holding company. The Company provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a range of financial products and services. The Citi Decision Management team is a Global Community that objectively connects and analyses information, to create actionable intelligence for our business leaders.
- BE/BTech/ ME/MTech/ MCA (CS/IT preferred) from 2012/2013/2014 Batch
- Good academic record
There are opportunities for 2 profiles based on the technology you have worked on.
1. Database / ETL - ETL Developer
- Plan, design and create ETL programs
- Provides guidance on strategies that minimize implementation risk and time and/or improve system reliability and performance
- Development and maintenance of physical database model.
- Develop queries and stored procedures in SQL on Oracle
- Support production activities including on-call responsibilities
- Must be able to write complex Oracle database stored procedures/packages
- Comfortable creating scripts in Unix/Java
- Strong database development capabilities
- Banking experience would be an added advantage
2. Java / J2EE - IT Program Analyst
- Contribute to all aspects of software development lifecycle using J2EE technologies
- Work on Back-end & Database applications
- Experience in Core Java development. Exposure to Spring/Hibernate or one of Java Development framework is added advantage
- Knowledge on Oracle database will be an added advantage
- Excellent analytical & problem solving skills
Candidate should be willing to work late in the evening India time on need basis in order to interact with US onshore team and to meet urgent requests by Clients.