About the company:
Nirvana Solutions is a New York based financial software company that provides real-time portfolio management solutions to hedge funds, prime brokers, and fund administrators. Its Development Centre is based in Gurgaon.
Nirvana™ is the hedge fund industry′s first portfolio management system built around the Financial Information Exchange (FIX) protocol.Nirvana's unique ability to dynamically accept FIX messages combined with the aggregation of multi-prime data ensures true real-time views of critical measures such as P&L and Risk. Nirvana™ also includes a full suite of on-demand and historical reporting for enhanced transparency and risk management.
- Work on latest technologies
- Opportunity to become a subject matter expert by way of certifications and relevant assignments
- Get early opportunity to take product ownership for fast paced growth
- Latest software engineering practices.
- Opportunity to directly work with top leadership and be recognized for the good work.
- Take initiative to implement new technology/ framework / processes in order to delight our clients with wonderful product.
- Exposure to finance domain (capital/security markets) is one of our distinctive advantage.
- Conducive working environment with several employee benefits like health insurance, pantry services etc.
- 2015 batch BE/BTech (CS/IT/Electronics) / MCA
- Good pH score
- Good academics
The job promises a challenging close knit working environment with the opportunity to learn and take ownership of a state of the art application. Only dedicated individuals, who are willing to go "beyond the call of duty" and willing to work through any challenges need to apply.
- Analyze and propose alternate solutions for solving challenging technical assignments
- Write efficient code to automate the final solution
- Unit testing
- Communication with our onshore team
- Assume additional responsibilities as assigned
- Zeal to learn new technologies and able to demonstrate the skills using previous projects is a definite plus
- Strong in at least 1 programming language C/C++/JAVA/C#
- Sound computer science fundamentals.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
As we are looking for strong programmers, so the preference would be given to the candidates possessing the following skill sets.
Interest in exploring new technologies/frameworks and have shown it in projects by working in college. It could be via any means. Some of these are given below but not limited to these.
- Have public coding profile (e.g. Github) showcasing some of the previous work done.
- Contributed in some open source projects.
- Have participated in competitive programming for TopCoder, CodeChef, HackerEarth, ACM-ICPC or other similar avenues.
- Worked on some interesting projects in leisure time.
- Worked as freelancer.
- Active contributor in coding communities (e.g. Stack Overflow etc)
- Company spends considerable effort in training new employees through a direct mentoring process by senior folks. Candidates willing to commit for at least 18 months tenure should apply
- You will get a bonus of Rs 25,000 at the end of the probation period.You will also receive a bonus of Rs 50,000 on successful completion of 6 months from the date of your confirmation
- Apply only if you can join within one week