About the company
Limetray is a young product focused start-up which provides web-presence and online marketing solutions to F&B businesses. The founding team consists of ISB, NSIT alumni & has strong-domain knowledge having built the biggest online food ordering portal in the past. Limetray counts very successful internet entrepreneurs as its angel investors & advisors. We have recently raised funds from Matrix Partners, a 2.4 billion dollar global Venture Capital firm.
Limetray is defined by our insistence on providing an unparalleled customer experience. All of our team members are charged with bringing creativity, honesty, and intellectual rigor to their responsibilities in a never-ending quest to delight our customers. We have high expectations of each other and work as a team to build things we are all proud of. That mind-set, along with our execution, has allowed Limetray to have 250+ clients in a short span of time.
- We offer the opportunity to be a part of an entrepreneurial yet supportive culture where design defines us, ideas can come from anywhere, and execution is everything
- No hierarchy what-so-ever
- 2011/12/13/14 batch BE/BTech
- Good problem solving skills
For 1-2 years: 4-5 LPA
For 2-3 years: 6-8 LPA
Note: Salary will not be a concern for the right candidate
Positions across multiple domains. Fill the details in your application accordingly
Working at the rare intersection of technology that values design and engineering equally, we create the tools that are redefining online publishing. Our Design team’s footprint touches all aspects of the company—from new product features and responsive templates, to advertising campaigns and beyond.
- Should be excellent in data structures and algorithms
- Must have good concepts of Database architecture and design
- Adept at learning new technologies
- Strong hold in Design Patterns
- Experience in Java Application Development Framework & in defining Application Architecture
- Understanding of REST API Architecture, Socket Programming and Client-Server Communication
- Server Side Application Programming is a Plus
Mobile Application developer
- Work with outside data sources and API's
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- For iOS: iOS SDK and XCode, iOS UX guidelines/best practice
- For Android: Strong Java skills with extensive knowledge of the Android SDK
- Experience with mobile development issues related to performance optimization, caching, security and native hardware components
- Experience with JSON, SOAP, Rest, XML and XHTML
- Strong OOPS , OS concepts – threads, data structure, networking, RDBMS, SQL and XML
- Strong design and programming skill in Java, Objective C
- Strong Knowledge in database(SQLite3, MYSQL)
- Good knowledge of web services, LBS, Social Networking integration etc
- Regression and system test all code changes made to multiple releases for areas of responsibility
- Create release notes for all versions for each initial and maintenance release
- Provide expertise and assistance to Support, Client and Product Management, and Developers in assessing software related issues
- Provide expertise and assistance to customers (internal and external) to help with use of products.
- Responsible for maintaining product documentation updates (validating functionality documented and updating for new functionality included in releases)
- Write-up test case scenarios for new functionality
- Basic knowledge with relational database design and SQL
- Experience with ticket and requirements management systems (e.g. Bugzilla, JIRA)
- Experience with testing systems (e.g. Testopia, TestRail, DevTest, ClearQuest)
- Experience with automated testing systems a plus (e.g. Selenium)
- Experience with data integration and mapping between software systems
- Experience with black-box testing, separate QA environments, and user acceptance testing
- Ability to perform root cause analysis and debug issues using available data (e.g. logs, XML, etc)