About the company:
Pervazive was founded in 2011 by Harvard grads and experienced entrepreneurs and has a successful track record of commercializing disruptive technology.
Pervazive’s products help telecom operators address a major pain point of their operations – the high cost and effort of network maintenance. Pervazive products automate the mundane tasks of network maintenance; and using our real-time big data analytics stack, help move the needle away from reactive maintenance to predictive and preventive maintenance.
- 2014 batch BE/BTech (CS/IT/IS)
- Good academic record and pH score
- Good problem solving skills
- Responsible for development of web and mobile apps using any of the latest technologies
- Responsible for owning up the deliverables and making sure they are completed on time
- Work closely with the manager to plan development releases (aka builds), delivery schedules and implementation.
You need to have:
- Good problem solving skills.
- Basic programming language skill
- Ability to effectively communicate, evaluate, and make decisions in high-pressure, fast-paced environment