About the company:
Pervazive was founded in 2011 by Harvard grads and experienced entrepreneurs and has a successful track record of commercializing disruptive technology.
Pervazive’s products help telecom operators address a major pain point of their operations – the high cost and effort of network maintenance. Pervazive products automate the mundane tasks of network maintenance; and using our real-time big data analytics stack, help move the needle away from reactive maintenance to predictive and preventive maintenance.
- 2014 batch BE/BTech (CS/IT/IS)
- Good academic record and pH score
- Good problem solving skills
- Responsible for development of web and mobile apps using any of the latest technologies
- Responsible for owning up the deliverables and making sure they are completed on time
- Work closely with the manager to plan development releases (aka builds), delivery schedules and implementation.
You need to have:
- Good problem solving skills.
- Basic programming language skill
- Ability to effectively communicate, evaluate, and make decisions in high-pressure, fast-paced environment
Not receiving job updates in your mail? Subscribe here.
Already subscribed? Please check SPAM folder regularly and mark eLitmus mails as NOT SPAM to receive them directly in your inbox.