About the company:
Equifax India is part of Equifax Inc, a $2 billion group which employs 7000+ people across 18 countries. Headquartered in Bangalore we have worked with many Fortune 500 companies providing Data Analytics and Business Intelligence solutions.
Equifax is one of the fastest growing BI and Analytics outfits in financial services domain with offices in Bangalore, Dubai and Mumbai. We have developed four proprietary analytical applications in last three years.
We provide Analytics and BI solutions combining Data, Analytics & Technology to enable banks and retail sectors to make profitable decisions in day-to-day business operations.
At Equifax we truly believe that “Our people are our greatest strength" and competitive advantage and Customer Excellence is an amplified reflection of Employee Excellence. Our culture and processes are consciously designed and refined on 3 values - Right-skilling, Being Trusted, and Empowerment.
• Interact with clients and understand the requirements of the projects thoroughly
• Work with senior consultants to solve client’s business problems
• Work on products and services with a mix of business understanding and technical knowhow
• Demonstrate strong business understanding and consult with clients
• Drive business transformation and ROI impact
• Create business presentations for clients to showcase outcome of analysis
• Develop greater understanding of client environment and business and constantly identify areas of opportunities
• Self-motivated and High energy to work in highly dynamic environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Excellent programming skills (Any language)
• Ability to continuously learn and innovate
• Multi tasking and ability to work through challenges to deliver quality analysis
• Excellent team player
• Ability to analyze business problems and come up with innovative solutions
• Skills in any RDBMS or BI tool is an added advantage
No resumes will be entertained directly by Equifax. All profiles will be processed by eLitmus only.
Not receiving job updates in your mail? Subscribe here.
Already subscribed? Please check SPAM folder regularly and mark eLitmus mails as NOT SPAM to receive them directly in your inbox.