About the company:
A continuous investment in people's skills and knowledge leading to lower attrition rates and long term commitment to our customers with high rate of satisfaction.
We strive to gain insight to create value and competitive advantage to our clients businesses. Consistently quality delivery of desirables establishes the trust to form the strong foundation of ever lasting relationships with the stakeholders. We consider clients dream as our own dream and provide the best possible solution to them to make it come true.
- 2013/2014 batch BE/BTech (non CS/IT/EC) /MBA
- Good academic record
- Good pH Score
- Strong logical and analytical skills.
- Exceptionally good Comm. Skill
- Transparency and integrity.
- Ability to work with conflicting ideas.
- Ability to accept failure.
- Ability to self reflect.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
Plan the project:
- Define the scope of the project in collaboration with senior management
- Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project
- Determine the resources (time, money, equipment, etc) required to complete the project
- Develop a schedule for project completion that effectively allocates the resources to the activities
- Review the project schedule with senior management and all other staff that will be affected by the project activities; revise the schedule as required
- Determine the objectives and measures upon which the project will be evaluated at its completion
Staff the project:
- In consultation with the appropriate manager, recruit, interview and select staff and/or volunteers with appropriate skills for the project activities
- Manage project staff according to the established policies and practices of the organization
- Ensure that personnel files are properly maintained and kept confidential
- Ensure that all project personnel receive an appropriate orientation to the organization and the project
Implement the project:
- Execute the project according to the project plan
- Develop forms and records to document project activities
- Monitor the progress of the project and make adjustments as necessary to ensure the successful completion of the project
- Establish a communication schedule to update stakeholders including appropriate staff in the organization on the progress of the project
- Review the quality of the work completed with the project team on a regular basis to ensure that it meets the project standards
Control the project:
- Write reports on the project for management and for funders
- Communicate with funders as outlined in funding agreements
- Monitor and approve all budgeted project expenditures
- Monitor cash flow projections and report actual cash flow and variance to senior management on a regular basis (monthly/bimonthly)
- Manage all project funds according to established accounting policies and procedures
- Ensure that all financial records for the project are up to date
- Prepare financial reports and supporting documentation for funders as outlined in funding agreements
Evaluate the project:
- Ensure that the project deliverables are on time, within budget and at the required level of quality
- Evaluate the outcomes of the project as established during the planning phase