About the company:
Amadeus is a technology company dedicated to the global travel industry. We are present in 195 countries and employ 13,000 people worldwide. Our solutions help improve the business performance of travel agencies, corporations, airlines, airports, hotels, railways and more.
We have a clear purpose. Our solutions facilitate journeys and enrich the travel experience for more than a billion people every year. We are working together with our customers and partners to shape the future of travel
We are always on the look out for great people to join us. Our commitment to shaping the future of travel drives everything we do and provides a passionate, engaging and challenging environment in which you can shape your career.
- 195 countries are served by Amadeus through its 73 local Amadeus Commercial Organisations (ACOs).
- More than 13,000 employees, representing 118 nationalities, work in the Amadeus group worldwide.
- The Amadeus Data Centre in Erding, Germany is one of the largest data centres, fully dedicated to travel with more than 13 Petabytes of storage and over 9,000 infrastructure devices.
- Amadeus is the preferred technology provider and partner of the world’s leading companies, including British Airways, Qantas, Finnair, Iberia, AMEX, Carlson Wagonlit, TUI, Siemens, Nestlé, Daimler-Chrysler, IBM, SAP, lastminute.com and Lufthansa.
- Amadeus is the largest distributor of leisure packages worldwide with 383 carriers implemented and 166 markets deployed, Amadeus offers travel agents the largest community of carriers and markets with electronic ticketing around the world.
- Over 110 of the world’s leading airlines use the Amadeus e-Commerce Airline Suite in more than 110 markets.
- Amadeus through its various IT solutions provides access to over 95% of scheduled airline seats as well as hotel rooms, insurance packages, car hire and other travel services worldwide.
- Over 1.6 billion data requests processed per day.
- 566 million travel agency bookings processed in 2015
- 747 million passengers boarded in 2015
Our culture: Help everyone develop
Question, leverage, do!
How we work
- We take responsibility and ownership
- We love seeing the big picture
- We enjoy getting into very fine details
- We like to make things happen
- We celebrate innovation and our tech rockstars
How we live
- We believe in a good work-life balance
- We bond well as a team and make friends at office
- We host hackathonsWe enjoy the feeling of accomplishment when we go out and see the impact of our work on travellers
How we play
- We share interests and hobbies via groups in the office
- We go on off-sites together
- We indulge in celebrations, both big and small
- We love giving and taking care of the underprivileged
- BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech (CS/ IT / ECE)
- Good academic record (70% throughout)
- Good pH score
- Design, implement and maintain java application in iteration (SCRUM).
- Develop, test, implement and maintain application software working with established processes.
- Develop technical designs for application development.
- Develop application code for java programs.
- Develop and execute unit test plans.
- Drive best practice, quality and consistency within design and development phases.
- Identify production and non-production application issues.
- Identify opportunities to fine-tune and optimize applications of java developed projects.
- Provide technical support and consultation for java application and infrastructure questions.
- Support formal testing and resolve test defects.
- Technical: JAVA, web services, JMS, Oracle, App server.
- Tools knowledge – Eclipse, GIT, Sonar/pmd, Jenkins.
Note: if offered, you should be able to join within 2 months.