About the company:
McAfee, part of Intel Security and a wholly owned subsidiary of Intel Corp. (NASDAQ:INTC), empowers businesses, the public sector, and home users to safely experience the benefits of the Internet. The company delivers proactive and proven security solutions and services for systems, networks, and mobile devices around the world. With its visionary Security Connected strategy, innovative approach to hardware-enhanced security, and unique Global Threat Intelligence network, McAfee is relentlessly focused on keeping its customers safe.
- BE/BTech from 2013/14 Batch (preferably CS/IT/IS)
- Good pH Score
- Good academic record (70% throughout academic career)
You need to have:
- SCM (Software Configuration Management) experience serving in a similar capacity
- Expert knowledge of build, release and configuration management practices, including branch-based development and patch-oriented work flows
- Team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluency in Perl, Shell Scripting, Batch Scripting, SCM tool like Subversion etc.
- Windows Server 2003/2008 Server administration experience
- Non-Windows platform administration experience (Linux/Solaris/HPUX/AIX/Mac)