About the company:
Lowe’s Services India Private Limited (Lowe’s India) is a subsidiary of Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW), a FORTUNE® 100 home improvement company serving approximately 15 million customers a week in the United States, Canada and Mexico. With fiscal year 2013 sales of $53.4 billion, Lowe’s has more than 1,830 home improvement and hardware stores and 260,000 employees. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe’s supports the communities it serves through programs that focus on public education and community improvement projects.
Lowe’s India’s focus is to build a world-class service delivery team to help Lowe’s further its transformation to an Omni-channel retailer with advanced web search, mobile and social systems. The ability to integrate world-class business practices and technology platforms will further Lowe’s ability to rely on data-driven analysis to make informed business decisions.”
Lowe’s India has highly collaborative teams to support data-driven analytical and technical functions. It will work with partners across the global organization to apply the power of analytics and technology to Lowe’s business to ensure customers can engage with Lowe’s whenever and however they need support and inspiration for home improvement projects.
- BE/BTech (Any stream) from 2014 batch
- Must be from the following list of colleges: Lowe's College List
- 70% and above in Xth and XIIth and 6.5 CGPA / 65% and above in degree
- No break / year gap in studies (i.e your engineering degree must be completed in 4 years)
- Good pH score
Job profile and description:
IT: The selected candidates will be part of the software development team and will be involved in design, development, deployment and maintenance of various software components for Lowe’s. The key technologies/areas that the selected candidates would work on are e-commerce (WCS) , BI and Analytics (Bigdata, Hadoop ,Teradata, Micro strategy) , Mobility , Sterling Commerce , JDA , Integration , PeopleSoft and Testing.
Analytics: The selected candidates will take part in projects involving statistical techniques and data mining algorithms to achieve broader objectives such as optimization of marketing and financial spends. This team provides actionable business insights with the help of tools such as SAS, Teradata Aster, Alteryx etc.
- Company spends considerable effort in training new employees through rigorous external class room trainings and by direct mentoring by senior folks. Candidates seeking a solid technology foundation and are willing to commit to atleast a 24 months tenure need to apply.
- No resumes will be entertained directly by Lowe's and all profiles will be processed by eLitmus only.