About the company:
Teach For India is a nationwide movement that aims to eliminate inequity in education in India by providing excellent education to all children. It is established in 6 cities - Mumbai, Pune, Delhi, Hyderabad, Chennai and Ahmedabad. The job profile requires you to assume multiple responsibilities (technical/managerial), to interact with various stakeholders, to get immense exposure in different domains and eventually broaden one's perspective about life. If you have a passion for Technology in Education, this is the place to be. If you want to learn leadership firsthand, this is the place to be.
- 2013/2014 batch BE/BTech (All branches)
- Good pH score
- Good academic record
- To drive architecture and design of technical systems across verticals – process flow documents, requirements, architecture definition, enlisting external vendors and maintaining vendor relationships to drive delivery.
- Ensuring delivery through all stages of the software development life-cycle by working with vendors and creating the required software when required.
- To identify and implement the latest software technologies to give the best-in-class user experience for all Teach For India web tools. Example: Leverage Web 2.0, Web 3.0, HTML5 and CSS tools to provide an online collaboration tool for all Fellows, Staff and Alumni at Teach For India.
- To design, implement and deliver web applications including databases of Teach For India.
- To drive design and implementation of Enterprise applications like Salesforce.com.
- To support Fellows in enabling technical solutions for their classrooms.
- To volunteer in a classroom and support teaching activities at least once in a week.
- You should have good application development experience in any one programming language.
- You should possess good English communication skills.