Do you have these traits?
- Passion for numbers
- You can see patterns with naked eyes while others need analytics to establish the same
- Strong people's person with great insights to share
- Perfection is what you seek (can improve whatever you deliver yourself)
- Vociferous reader of pink papers, management literature, books by corporate honchos etc (fiction does not count)
- Can get drunk a night before CAT exam and yet score 95 percentile and above (ideally 99 percentile and above)
- Find your way at work without putting a lot at risk (explorer/ discoverer/ inventer)
- A big plus if you can code and /or master of using analytics tools
Have you ever wondered?
- Why should a dental doctor in a TV commercial have a stethoscope around his neck
- Why should an ad for light bulbs show a happy family spending quality time with each other
And last but not the least have an urge to get into marketing driven sales. But do remember at eLitmus we do not sell dreams aka products with names like Fair & Beautiful. We deliver what we promise.
If above sound exciting then you should apply for this job. Yes the standard disclaimer - the selection process is rigorous starting from a series of aptitude tests followed by interviews which check if you can think rather than if you know the answers.
About the company:
On this site, we need no introduction. Do we? Having great colleagues means a lot to us. So will not take our reputation for granted.
We are eLitmus - a company that has changed the destiny of more than half a million techies as well as a couple of hundred companies, over its 9 years of existence. We do this by continuously using very smart methodologies and at a fraction of resources (including people) of what our well funded competitors have.
We broke the proverbial glass ceiling without a venture firm backing us and without the typical first movers advantage. And we are glad to have helped tens of thousands of you to do exactly the same.
A challenge is what we love to live upto, as a philosophy.
Having accomplished what we had set out to do in 2005, we are now looking at our next challenge – the one which takes us to the next orbit, to leverage our strength and look for new pastures and untraveled roads.
What we do currently:
- We leverage technology to solve business problems. We look at status quo as a business problem and solving it keeps us ahead of the curve.
- Our website serves more than 8 million pages every month to a very homogenous group.
- 1 in 3 engineers across India is registered in our database.
- We moved to use Ruby on Rails (RoR) as a development language, while the world was/is still stuck on Java. Need we say we were vindicated when the likes of BaseCamp, Scribd, & Groupon also adopted RoR.
- 2012/2013/2014 batch BE/BTech (any branch)
- A minimum of 18 months of working experience
- Great pH score is preferred but not mandatory
- You love this job profile and be ready to take salary cut (yes we have had half a dozen such folks from top institutes in our team who moved in to eLitmus from places like Samsung R&D, government jobs etc and post a very enriching experience at eLitmus are now rocking in places like McKinsey, Amazon, being entreprenuers - check out linkedin)
- After applying for the position, please fill the following form: http://url.elitmus.com/associate-marketing
What exactly can you expect to do?
You will start with business teams to understand how eLitmus offering is superior not just in talk but also in reality. There after you will move to sales and then marketing.
At eLitmus we have been too busy building superior products and once in marketing you will work with a lead to devise strategies to let the World know the eLitmus story. Here's a sneak peak on what stories could be
- Less than 10% of start ups which use eLitmus solutions close down (against industry average of 90+%). This is because our ability to get them right talent which in turn contributes to company's success
- 95+% companies pay a fees to eLitmus which is at 20%-150% premium of market norms and yet stick to eLitmus because eLitmus reduces total cost of ownership
- A bunch of eLitmus customers are ones who found their first job through eLitmus and now are successful entrepreneurs
Insights into our interviews:
- Needless to say, we have an extremely rigorous selection process. High on aptitude and high on problem solving are the two key skills
- Other than these, we will be evaluating you on how good you are in your current job and what do you want out of life
- You should have been extremely good in your passion, a hobby, something you like etc. and should have benchmarked yourself as the top 0.5% in India, if not the world