About the company:
Rapid-I Precision Measuring Systems is India’s leading Metrology company in Vision Measurement.
The application engineer has multiple roles – he does demos of our metrology product Rapid-I; does installation and training, service support and calibration as well. Demonstration involves taking the machine to customer premises, showing various features, and measuring customer components. The ideal person would be able to handle commercial queries, give quotation and complete the sale as well.
- 2014 batch BE/BTech (Mechanical and related core branches)
- Good academic record
- Good pH score
- Candidate should be willing to travel extensively through-out India.
- Should be willing to regularly work 7 days a week (will be given extended holidays at mutually comfortable time). Compensation commensurate with work delivered will obviously be given!
- Ready and able to lift machine (100 Kg wt with other team members), materials, put hands in machines and dirty/oily components and be ready and willing to do hands-on work.
- Should be self-driven, take initiative and have an interest in technical aspects as well as in marketing/sales/support.
Not receiving job updates in your mail? Subscribe here.
Already subscribed? Please check SPAM folder regularly and mark eLitmus mails as NOT SPAM to receive them directly in your inbox.