About the company:
Since 1976, National Instruments has equipped engineers and scientists with tools that accelerate productivity, innovation and discovery. NI’s graphical system design approach to engineering provides an integrated software and hardware platform that speeds the development of any system needing measurement and control. The company’s long-term vision and focus on improving society through its technology supports the success of its customers, employees, suppliers and shareholders. For the past 13 consecutive years, FORTUNE magazine has named National Instruments one of the 100 best companies to work for.
- BE/BTech from 2013, 2014 or 2015 batch (ALL branches)
- Good academics
- Good pH score
As a Technical Sales Consultant, you are an integral member of the National Instruments worldwide Sales organization. It's a consultative based selling role, with a fast paced team environment cultivating, collaborating and closing sales opportunities in the respective geographies in India. National Instruments products are used for highly advanced test, measurement and automation environments with exciting outcomes.
- To drive and expand National Instruments Business through Consultative Selling
- Ability to identify and close potential sales opportunity & consistently meet Sales Targets
- Consistant and Effective communication within the team, between various teams and the sales management
- To work with Field Sales teams to cover the entire geography and create up selling opportunities for our Product Portfolio
- Provide timely and accurate business reporting and forecasting to management
- Further develop National Instruments market presence in a creative and entrepreneurial style
- Strong Engineering Background
- Ability to drive for results and take initiative
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Solid interpersonal skills, team oriented
- Enthusiastic, Motivated, Can-Do Attitude
Bangalore - 6th Nov Only
1) You should be willing to work in any of the National Instruments office in Bangalore, Delhi or Pune.
2) All the applications for above job profile will be processed through eLitmus only. And no profiles will be directly entertained by National Instruments.
3) If offered you will have to join within 7 days.
Not receiving job updates in your mail? Subscribe here.
Already subscribed? Please check SPAM folder regularly and mark eLitmus mails as NOT SPAM to receive them directly in your inbox.