About the company:
Novell India contributes to the next generation technology evolution by owning end-to-end engineering responsibility for key Novell, NetIQ, SUSE products & technologies. The Novell Bangalore teams contribute to award-winning Novell products - leading to several innovations, product initiatives & patents. The teams at Novell Bangalore develop products & technologies relating to Endpoint Life Cycle and Security Management, Security Information and Event Management, Intelligent Workload and Identity Management, Core Platform Services - File Systems & Storage Protocols, Directory Services & Open Enterprise and SUSE Linux Platforms.
- 2014 batch BE/BTech (CS, IT, ECE), MCA/MSc (Computers)
- Good academics
- Good pH score
- Good understanding of different layers of protocols, networking
- Good understanding and knowledge of programming skills like C/C++
- Good understanding of Operating Systems (OS), computer fundamentals
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
Note: If selected, you will have to join within 2 week.