About the company:
Customised Technologies (P) Ltd. is a vertically integrated, R & D intensive company that designs, develops and manufactures a wide range of innovative products. Our expertise and in-house infrastructure in precision mechanics, electronics, embedded systems, optics, application software, automation, bio-technology and robotics enables us to quickly and reliably bring new products from concept to market in record time.
Over a span of two decades, we have developed more than 200 products targeting diverse engineering fields. The current flagship product - Rapid-I Precision Measuring System is the undisputed leader in the Indian market. With more than 318 installations across the country and overseas, our market share is more than 3 times the nearest competitor. It has won many awards, including the National Award for indigenous technology from President Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam.
We at Customised Technologies are committed to produce cutting-edge technology products at world-beating prices. To achieve this, we think creatively, carry out intensive R & D and persistently work hard to develop newer products and processes.
- 2014 batch BE/BTech (ECE/EEE/EI)
- Good pH score
- Good academic record
- Practical exposure to hands-on electronics projects in college or elsewhere.
- Knowledge of any micro controllers and assembly level programming would be a plus.
- Self-driven and motivated to take forward projects independently in an R&D atmosphere.
- Hard-working with ability to focus and take up new challenges with aplomb.
Note: If offered, you will be evaluated for a period of three months before being considered for a full time position. Salary during this period will be 24,000 rupees per month.