About the company:
India’s No. 1 Vision Measuring Systems Company doing cutting edge work with integrated hardware/software metrology systems.
Customised Technologies (P) Ltd.is a vertically integrated, R & D intensive company that designs, develops and manufactures a wide range of innovative products. Our expertise and in-house infrastructure in precision mechanics, electronics, embedded systems, optics, application software, automation, bio-technology and robotics enables us to quickly and reliably bring new products from concept to market.
Over a span of two decades, we have developed more than 200 products targeting diverse engineering fields. The current flagship product - Rapid-I Vision Measuring System is the undisputed leader in the Indian market. With more than 180 installations across the country and overseas, our market share is 3 times the nearest competitor, and has been achieved within 6 years of its launch. Our success with Rapid-I was recognised by Technology Development Board, Government of India when it awarded us the National Award for 'Successful Commercialisation of Indigenous Technology'
- BE/BTech (CS/IT/Electronics) from 2014 batch
- Good pH Score
- Good academic record
The ideal software engineer in Customised Technologies will be a hard-working, intelligent and creative person ready to take up new challenges, eager to learn and imbibe knowledge. Being a product company, the job involves focus, R&D and innovative thinking for developing cutting edge software products spanning multiple software fields include DBMS, web technologies, DotNet technologies, desktop/mobile application development etc.
- The candidates should have a high degree of commitment to the job.
- No addictive habits like smoking, drinking etc.
- Have good mental stamina and be willing to work 6 days a week.
- Only candidates seriously interested in doing R&D, original software development and innovative product design need apply.
- The candidates should be open-minded, and ready to work with people of various backgrounds working in diverse engineering disciplines and must work with good camaraderie with colleagues in the company.
Not receiving job updates in your mail? Subscribe here.
Already subscribed? Please check SPAM folder regularly and mark eLitmus mails as NOT SPAM to receive them directly in your inbox.