About the company:
Test Mile is a software testing services company based at Bangalore, India with its primary focus on providing professional, independent and outsourced software testing services.
- An Associate SET at Test Mile is a technologist who focuses on software testing areas.
- Have programming knowledge to solve critical test automation, performance, security testing problem.
- Expected to have solid knowledge on software testing fundamentals to contribute in formal and exploratory functional as well usability testing.
In short, an Associate SET would be a Unified Tester.
- 2013/14 Batch BE/ BTech/ ME/ MTech/ MCA
- Minimum 60% marks throughout academics
- Good pH Score
- The candidate MUST be well-versed with Java or C# and should have good working knowledge of any of these. The hiring process primarily consists of subjective-type programming questions in the written exam and live demonstration later when shortlisted at Test Mile office premises.
- Probation period for first 6 months during which salary is Rs 12500
- Apply only if you are available for immediate joining.
- Apply if you would like to work in a start-up culture, where you can exercise your freedom while being responsible for creating things rather than following processes.
- For a deeper insight into how Test Mile hires, the question paper pattern and the follow-up hiring please go through the following links:
- We would ask questions from you related to Test Mile, its business model and founding team etc. Please go through our website thoroughly before appearing for the exam.
- If selected the candidate would have to sign-up a bond with us for a period of 1.5 years (inclusive of the probation period). Details of the same would be provided in the last round of the hiring process.
- This recruitment event is applicable only for eLitmus candidates. Kindly do not send your profiles directly or indirectly (via other job sites/placement agencies etc.) to us. They would not be entertained.
TestMile's FB Activity page:
Not receiving job updates in your mail? Subscribe here.
Already subscribed? Please check SPAM folder regularly and mark eLitmus mails as NOT SPAM to receive them directly in your inbox.