About the company:
McAfee is now part of Intel Security. With its Security Connected strategy, innovative hardware-enhanced security, and unique Global Threat Intelligence, Intel Security develops proactive, proven security solutions and services to protect systems, networks, and mobile devices for business and personal use all over the world.
At the McAfee India Development Center [MIC] we celebrate innovation. Most of the work we do lay a high emphasis on innovating in the space we are in. We are focused on building products in some of the most interesting and challenging areas of the Security domain right now. We are looking for passionate and talented candidates to help us realize our vision of Secure Computing to develop most efficient security product portfolio. Successful candidates will live and breathe software security and will be able to identify software security issues in a broad range of technologies and understand how security issues play into new scenarios. MIC also contributes towards most of the McAfee owned products. Products have been wholly engineered out of MIC and also products are developed with joint efforts with the other McAfee sites. MIC works on products that are developed to cater to distinct domains like PC, Mobile. Also, work related to Hardware, Cloud Integration, Firmware development and network devices are carried out of the center. MIC is McAfee’s largest engineering site.
- BE/BTech from 2014 Batch (preferably CS/IT/IS)
- Good pH Score
- Good academic record (70% throughout)
- Candidates from leading colleges (IITs/BITS/ISM/IIITs/NITs/DTU/NSIT and equivalent) are encouraged to apply
- Basic knowledge in code coverage concepts & implementation
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
24th March - Bangalore only
Note: In case you have applied already, and wish to change the evaluation location to Gurgaon, you can edit the same. Go to 'MyJobs' section, Click 'Edit Application' and update your preferred evaluation location.
- Update your details under PROFILE -> PROFESSIONAL section in eLitmus account
- Ensure that you upload your UPDATED RESUME while applying for this job (resume should cover projects, technologies and platforms you worked on in college).