About the company:
RBS Markets and International Banking is a leading player in the Investment Banking industry with a global footprint in the capital markets. A major contributor to functioning and competitive edge of the business is its Technology function, distributed globally, with the largest development team based in India, building strategic applications and delivering global programmes.
As an analyst, you will be expected to work on a variety of projects across distributed and global teams. You will be required to develop software that meets functional requirements, either by fixing existing code or developing new modules. All code will require some level of testing by the developer and should meet basic standards of quality.
Throughout the period as an Analyst, and in subsequent roles, it is expected that the employee will invest time to learn about the firm’s business, processes and culture, and contribute to organizational development through participation in, and ownership of, various initiatives.
- INR 7.84 Lakh per annum Fixed + 19,000 (Gratuity)
- BE/BTech (CS/IT/IS/EC) 2014 batch
- Good academics and pH score
- Its a diversity initiative by RBS, hence we encourage female candidates to apply
- Exposure to/knowledge of major programming language such as Java, C, C# or C++ is a plus
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming
This is an entry level role for those who graduate in 2014. Selected pool will undergo class room and on the job training both, to up skill their technology and business know how and be able to do assigned role successfully. They will work on application development within RBS M&IB.