About the company:
iQuanti Inc. is one of the fastest growing company in the US. It has been ranked #240 in the Inc. 500|5000 list of fastest growing companies in the U.S. & #2 among fastest growing digital marketing company in New Jersey.
iQuanti Inc. works at the intersection of data, technology and digital marketing. We are focused on leveraging digital data to drive better results. We differentiate ourselves through cutting edge analytics, a robust proprietary tool-set and a strong record of delivering results.
Our services include:
- Web Analytics and Reporting: We conduct in-depth analysis and modeling of web data. This includes both, deep analysis of online data and marrying offline data with online data to generate actionable insights. We also support organizations with improved reporting and with dashboards.
- Search Marketing (SEO/SEM): We have a proprietary platform (ALPS) that, fueled by underlying search data analysis, has helped our clients significantly improve rankings. We have helped businesses get as much as a 40 percent lift, year-on-year, with digital marketing campaigns at the same costs. We are a Google AdWords Certified Partner Agency.
- Web and Mobile Development: We manage enterprise web redesign projects using an integrated approach that includes development, SEO and online reporting. We assist organizations in creating their mobile strategy and manage development on iOS and Android platforms.
Founded in 2008, iQuanti is headquartered in New Jersey, U.S. and operates across America and India.
- BE/BTech from 2014 batch (ALL branches)
- Good academics and pH score
We develop cool facebook and mobile applications. We also drive product development to enhance customer’s digital presence and create platform for application development. Development platforms we work on include Objective C, Xcode, Cocoa Touch, FBML, PHP, MySql and Java for Android Apps.
- Should have a passion to work and excel in a dynamic environment
- Quick learner and can easily adapt to changes
- Must have a strong understanding of Object Oriented Programming concepts
- Must be proficient in programming languages like C, C++, Data structures
- Analyze requirements for technical feasibility and communicate issues effectively with team
- Must have good analytical and problem solving skills
- Should possess excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of database queries an added advantage
- Document developed modules, perform testing
- The ability to prioritize and plan effectively
- Company spends considerable effort in training new employees through a direct mentoring by senior team members, so candidates seeking a solid foundation and are willing to commit to 12 months tenure need to apply. There may be a service agreement of 50k to impose the same.