Founded in 2005, we are India’s largest Company in assessment and recruitment of engineers.
In 2012, we acquired an online assessment company based out of Cupertino, USA. Today we have offices in 7 cities and we deliver over 1.2 million tests annually across 5 continents and 22 countries in English, Mandarin and Japanese.
As a company, we play to win, pursue excellence and are committed team players.
- B.A / B.Sc / BBM / B.Com / BCA
- Minimum 12 months of work experience
- Posting customer's job advertisement on eLitmus website
- Scheduling shortlisted candidates through an email
- Preparing attendance list in excel form for candidates who have confirmed to attend
- Collecting customer feedback on interview results and communicating it to candidates
- Coordinating interview process on the day of recruitment drive at customer office
- Hardworking and Organized
- Good communication skills are a must
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word and Excel)