About the company:
Meditab Software Inc, is a multinational corporation headquartered in Oakland, California with operations in Fresno, Texas, Miami, Argentina, Ahmedabad, Hyderabad & Philippines. We provide an innovative suite of intelligent, integrated and intuitive software solutions supporting the primary process of healthcare delivery. Our revolutionary software solutions connect physicians, patients, labs, pharmacies and long-term care facilities nationwide.
Meditab combines in-depth knowledge of healthcare processes, system installations, and training with the most comprehensive range of solutions, support, and services available. We take tremendous pride in our ability to provide comprehensive, user-friendly, federally compliant solutions for our clients’ unique needs
- 2013 batch BE / B.Tech (CS/IT/Electronics) / MSc / MCA
- Good pH score
- 70% and above in 10th and 12th.
- 60% and above in BE / B.Tech / Msc / MCA (55% for candidates from Maharashtra region)
- Good knowledge of OOPS.
- Knowledge of RDBMS and SQL is must.
- Basic knowledge of Software Engineering fundamentals.
- Familiar with SDLC, Software Engineering.
- Good in communication, analysis, teamwork.
- Strong attention to minute details.
- Ability to lead and guide team members.
- Familiar with SDLC, Software Engineering, database/SQL, one programming language (C#, VB.Net, Java, VBscript or C).
- Preferable to have background in testing, test automation, test certification or testing training. Will be required to understand complex database structure (or business logic) and will be required to write database triggers, store procedures, functions.
If offered, you should be willing to sign the 2 year service agreement for Rs 1.5 lakhs with the Meditab.