About the company:
Nirvana Solutions is a New York based financial software company that provides real-time portfolio management solutions to hedge funds, prime brokers, and fund administrators. Our Development Centre is based in Gurgaon.
Nirvana™ is the hedge fund industry’s first portfolio management system built around the Financial Information Exchange (FIX) protocol. Nirvana's unique ability to dynamically accept FIX messages, combined with the aggregation of multi-prime data, ensures true real-time views of critical measures such as P&L and Risk. Nirvana™ also includes a full suite of on-demand and historical reporting for enhanced transparency and risk management.
For further insights on what makes Nirvana Solutions different, visit: www.nirvanasolutions.com/about/how-we-are-different
- 2010/11/12 batch BE/BTech/MCA with 12-36 months of hands on work experience
- Hands on experience on any of the programming languages - C/C++/JAVA/C#
- Very good grasp of Object oriented programming concepts
- Exposure to windows or web development (ASP.NET) environment
- Good database programming skills and exposure to Sql Server
- Good pH score and academics
- Open to learn and adapt to new technologies
The job promises a challenging close knit working environment with the opportunity to learn and take ownership of a state of the art application. Only dedicated individuals who are willing to go "beyond the call of duty" and are willing to work through any challenges need apply.
Analyzing Information, General Programming Skills, Problem Solving, Teamwork, Software Development fundamentals, Good Communication skills and liaison skills are essential for this role.
1. If offered, you will have to join within 35 days of offer release.
2. Candidates not comfortable with Gurgaon as job location need not apply.
Not receiving job updates in your mail? Subscribe here.
Already subscribed? Please check SPAM folder regularly and mark eLitmus mails as NOT SPAM to receive them directly in your inbox.