About the company:
IBM Global Business Services segment offers consulting solutions for strategy and transformation, application innovation, enterprise applications, and smarter analytics; and application management, maintenance, and support services.
Global Business Services - Global Delivery, India is a strong network of people, capability, innovation and process. Backed by decades of IBM’s investments in knowledge and learning, we are continually on a growth curve. GBS brings together a rich portfolio of business solutions, advanced skills with the unmatched advantage of integrating hardware, software, research and high-value services delivery.
- BE/BTech/ME/MTech (all branches except pharma and fashion) / MCA from 2012 and 2013 batch
- 70% and above in Xth, XIIth and degree (UG/PG)
- Good pH score (good score in quants and problem solving)
- No active backlogs
Graduates - 3.4 lpa
Post Graduates - 3.75 lpa
Event Date: 9th November (Bangalore)
- Should be able to identify problems, determine causes and recommend solution alternatives
- Challenge the validity of given procedures and processes with the intent to enhance and improve
- Should be able to draw upon professional concepts, collaborate with others to carry out assigned tasks
- Negotiation skills are an essential
- Should be knowledgeable about the team & department which the candidate is being hired for
- Should be a fast learner
- Review, Understand the mission of the professional group and vision in own area of competence
- Position may require coordinating activities of sub ordinate team members
Impact On Business/Scope:
- Accountable for individual or team results
- Support activities related to to business measurements, impacting customer satisfaction or immediate costs or expenses
Note: Applications received till 7th November, 11:00 am only will only be processed. If shortlisted, candidates will be informed before 7th November, 2:00 pm and should confirm before 7th November, 4:00 pm.
Not receiving job updates in your mail? Subscribe here.
Already subscribed? Please check SPAM folder regularly and mark eLitmus mails as NOT SPAM to receive them directly in your inbox.