About the company:
KLA-Tencor was formed in April 1997 through the merger of KLA Instruments (KLA) and Tencor Instruments (Tencor), two long-time leaders in the semiconductor equipment industry. Prior to the merger, both businesses served a segment of the inspection and metrology area; with KLA focused on defect inspection solutions and Tencor placing its emphasis on metrology solutions. Merging together in a one-to-one stock swap valued at $1.3 billion, KLA-Tencor became the most important process control player in the industry, bringing to market a complete line of yield management products and services from a single company.
- 2012/2013 batch BE/BTech/ME/MTech/MS/MSc/MCA (CS/EC/EE/IT)
- Good academic record
- Good pH score
- Candidates from leading colleges are encouraged to apply
- Perform requirements analysis, software design, development and unit testing
- Providing technical expertise to the estimation process as input to the project plan
- Understand and make changes to existing software
- Experience in programming using C++ and Object Oriented Programming
- Experience in programming in Windows/Linux platforms
- Thorough knowledge of SDLC and software engineering
Not receiving job updates in your mail? Subscribe here.
Already subscribed? Please check SPAM folder regularly and mark eLitmus mails as NOT SPAM to receive them directly in your inbox.