Adobe is changing the world through digital experiences. Through our customers, we power digital content and apps—websites, ads, video games, magazines, movies and images—across every screen. We focus on two market categories where content is critical: Digital Media and Digital Marketing. Producing and publishing the world’s most compelling content is the heart of our Digital Media business, and optimizing investments in that content is the basis of our Digital Marketing business. No other company helps manage the entire lifecycle of content like we do. And, no matter what your role at Adobe, you’ll play a part in shaping the future of digital experiences. Join our team!
About Adobe India:
Adobe India offers a brilliant work environment that thrives on innovation, a great corporate culture, core values and some of the brightest coworkers anywhere. Adobe has more than 2300 employees in India and has facilities in Bangalore and Noida. Employees in the Bangalore office mainly work in the areas of product development and quality assurance. The employees in Noida primarily focus on product and quality engineering, in addition to supporting Adobe’s Global Customer Care center. Visit www.adobeindia.com for more information about Adobe India.
About Adobe’s Digital Media Business Unit:
Adobe solutions meet the needs of a diverse customer base that spans from consumer to enterprise. Adobe’s Digital Media Business Unit’s charter is to be the leading provider of tools and services that allow individuals, small businesses and enterprises to create, publish, promote and monetize their content anywhere through the expansion of Creative Cloud, Document Services, and Digital Publishing.
Key priorities for the BU include expanding our leadership in content authoring through innovation on computing devices and in touch tools; establishing ourselves as the clear leader in design and interactivity by increasing our presence in HTML5 and driving focused innovation with Flash; providing end to end solutions for content publishers that help them publish content through the web and app stores; and enabling them to monetize this content through integrated ad management solutions. Experience what it's like to be on the Engineering teams at Adobe: Engineering Innovation.
Adobe – An Award-Winning Employer
Adobe believes in hiring the very best and that’s why our dynamic working environment has received awards throughout the globe. Recognizing that employees are at the core of our success, Adobe recruits and retains highly qualified and motivated individuals, creates an environment where they can innovate and achieve their best, and rewards them for their performance by giving them an opportunity to share in the company’s success.
Upwards of 10 lakhs based on experience and competency. Salary will NOT be a constraint for right candidates.
Adobe solutions meet the needs of a diverse customer base that spans from consumer to enterprise. Adobe’s Digital Media Business Unit’s charter is to be the leading provider of tools and services that allow individuals, small businesses and enterprises to create, publish, promote and monetize their content—anywhere. At $800M, Acrobat business is the second largest business at Adobe and includes desktop Reader and Acrobat products, SaaS Document Services and Mobile applications.
Usage of PDF documents is exploding - there are over 1 Billion PDF files on the web!
Adobe® Acrobat® is the world’s most comprehensive and advanced product that helps millions of users worldwide create, update and consume high-impact PDFcommunications, collaborate more easily, and streamline reviews. And, clubbed with the free Adobe® Reader®, these products are installed on almost every PC in the world.
The Acrobat product development team identifies key product imperatives, conceptualizes compelling document solutions and delivers the capability in newer Acrobat and Reader releases.
As a part of this team, you will work on newer Acrobat / Reader releases on the desktop or on Acrobat integration with SaaS services or on Windows Store Apps, and work on areas such as:
- Build the next generation of document creation tools
- Design and build next generation of document processing tools to extract, index and search document content
- Develop advanced document reconstruction algorithms for document editing, PDF Export
- Develop document and image processing algorithms for creating next generation of document scanning and OCR tools
- Develop next generation of intuitive and powerful document reviews, commenting and approval solutions
- Develop new document protection and signing technologies
- Work on Windows Store apps for Adobe PDF workflows
- Architect and implement application sandboxing techniques by leveraging Windows security model and implementing processes that execute within very restrictive environments
- Develop new frameworks that integrate desktop applications with SaaS services all mostly architected cross-platform to work on multiple platforms, on devices and as services as a part of this award-winning product suite.
- BE/BTech/ME/MTech 2009/10/11/12 Batch from Computer Sc. or related background
- Candidates from leading colleges & product companies preferred
- Good understanding of object oriented design and knowledge of product life cycles and associated issues
- Proficient in C++, data structures and algorithms