About the Company:
Vizury is a Digital CRM company that empowers online businesses to engage their prospects and customers in a 1:1 marketing dialogue by unlocking the full value of their digital data. Established in 2008, Vizury is headquartered in Bangalore with operations in APAC, ANZ and LATAM. Vizury is backed by leading VC firms Nokia Growth Partners, Inventus Capital Partners and Ojas Ventures.
The company’s Visitor Relationship Management (VRM) solution allows advertisers to engage their site visitors once they leave their website with highly pertinent 1:1 ads generated in real-time resulting in substantial and measurable value. Vizury’s customers include industry leaders such as such as Webjet, Virgin Airlines, Expedia, Zuji, Netshoes, Jabong, Jet Airways and MakeMyTrip. Vizury was recently named in NASSCOM’s Emerge ‘League of 10’ for 2012 in the growth category.
Vizury raises $9m funding: http://bit.ly/V2Kfcp
How Vizury VRM helps online businesses: http://bit.ly/UG8Z4y
Vizury named in NASSCOM’s Emerge 10: http://bit.ly/Tl18ad
How Vizury helps its customers realize the full value of their Digital Data?
Online Travel and E-Commerce businesses amass large volumes of digital data pertaining to their users daily across disparate sources (e.g. Site Visitor data, Clickstream data, Purchase history data, Social Media data etc). Exploiting this data gold mine can have a positive and lasting impact on a company's revenues.
As their online visitors/users pass through various phases of the user lifecycle spanning awareness through loyalty, they demonstrate different levels of engagement, exhibit unique characteristics, intentions and preferences. All of this information is concealed in digital data and is priceless. Vizury’s powerful Digital Advertising Platform helps unlock the full value of your data assets by rigorously analysing data at each phase of the funnel and extracting meaningful insights to power highly pertinent, real-time digital advertising on a global scale. The result is a dramatic increase in new customers, faster conversions and more revenue.
Since this process involves a strategic, long term view into your digital data assets, Vizury partners with its customer over an extended period to consistently deliver exceptional results.
- 2010/11/12/13 batch BE/BTech/MCA from CS/IT and related streams
- Good academic record
- Good pH score
- Should have fair understanding of Internet Domain
- Good programming skills in C/C#/Core Java or scripting knowledge in Perl/shell
- Knowledge about Database, various flavors of Linux/windows OS would be a plus
- Strong aptitude and willing to learn new concepts
- Knowledge about Quality engineering would be a plus
- Experience in testing both functional features and performance of software product
- Experience in web application automation
- Good understanding of Web Applications developed using Java, PHP and Databases
- Knowledge of complete cycle of software development, such as bug tracking, version control and regression testing
- Experience in SQL, Linux
- Freshers - 2.5 lakhs
- Laterals - Candidates with corporate work experience in QA/Testing will be considered at higher compensation (depending on current salary, months of experience and capability).
If offered, you should be able to join within 35 days.
Not receiving job updates in your mail? Subscribe here.
Already subscribed? Please check SPAM folder regularly and mark eLitmus mails as NOT SPAM to receive them directly in your inbox.