About the Company:
Novell India contributes to the next generation technology evolution by owning end-to-end engineering responsibility for key Novell, NetIQ, SUSE products & technologies. The Novell Bangalore teams contribute to award-winning Novell products - leading to several innovations, product initiatives & patents. The teams at Novell Bangalore develop products & technologies relating to Endpoint Life Cycle and Security Management, Security Information and Event Management, Intelligent Workload and Identity Management, Core Platform Services - File Systems & Storage Protocols, Directory Services & Open Enterprise and SUSE Linux Platforms.
- 2013 batch BE/BTech (CS, IT, ECE), MCA/MSc (Computers)
- 2012 batch BE /BTech (CS,IT, ECE) , MCA/MSc (Computers) (with work experience>12 months)
- Good academics
- Good pH score
- Good understanding of different layers of protocols, networking
- Good understanding and knowledge of programming skills like C/C++
- Good understanding of Operating Systems (OS), computer fundamentals
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
Note: Apply only if you can join within 30 days.
Not receiving job updates in your mail? Subscribe here.
Already subscribed? Please check SPAM folder regularly and mark eLitmus mails as NOT SPAM to receive them directly in your inbox.