About the Company:
Manhattan Associates is a best-in-class global solutions provider for supply chain leaders—organizations intent on creating enduring market advantages by leveraging their supply chains. We help our customers successfully manage accelerating and fluctuating market demands, as well as master the increasing complexity and volatility of their local and global supply chains.
We are the only vendor exclusively focused on a platform-based approach to supply chain management. Our Platform Thinking™ philosophy enables organizations that view their supply chains strategically to execute more effectively and achieve competitive advantage. Platform Thinking combines technology, principles and practices to create Whole Chain Awareness™—unified insight and execution across all organizational and market dimensions that yields more integrated, agile, and responsive supply chains.
- 2009/10/11/12 batch BE/BTech/MCA
- A minimum of 18 months working experience
- Good pH Score and academic record
Would be required to work on extending the base functionality and implementation of Manhattan Associates’ Product in accordance with the business requirements as specified by the Customer. He/She will be responsible for the following:
- Understanding the Extension Specification as provided by the Consultant
- Developing high-quality code according to Manhattan framework and standards
- Thorough Unit and Integration testing the code prior to delivery to the Customer
- Troubleshooting, bug fixing and supporting the application pre and post Go Live
- Support all the technical aspects involved in implementation of additional functionality
- Working closely with on-site team on a regular basis
- Very strong hands-on experience in CORE JAVA
- Experience in AJAX, JSF, Struts, Springs and Hibernate
- Hands on development experience on different databases especially Oracle and DB2
- Sound knowledge of Object Oriented Analysis, Design and some familiarity with standard J2EE Design Patterns (hands-on working experience will be a plus)
- Proficient in Writing/Understanding PL/SQL objects like stored procedures and triggers
- Knowledge on various Application servers including WAS, WLS and JBoss
- Exposure to version control tool- CC/CQ is preferable
- Excellent Oral and Communication skills
- Kindly upload your updated resume while applying to the job
Not receiving job updates in your mail? Subscribe here.
Already subscribed? Please check SPAM folder regularly and mark eLitmus mails as NOT SPAM to receive them directly in your inbox.