About the company:
World's leading manufacturer of rugged mobile phones. They design the software (embedded, applications etc) and hardware in house.
Headquartered in San Mateo (California) with a product engineering (R&D) center in Bangalore & sales offices in Sweden, Italy, UK, and China.
Sonim's India Development Center (IDC) in India engages in system engineering, application development and product support.
Driven by a very experienced team of management executives, technologists, high-profile board members and backed by some of the biggest venture capital firms.
Appreciation from some revered authorities:
- Recognized as a Technology Pioneer by World Economic Forum
- Awarded Best-in-Show at 3GSM World Congress 2004 in Cannes, France
- Voted Investor's Choice at Wireless Ventures 2004
- Chosen by FierceWireless as one of TheFiercest15 - top 15 wireless startups
- Voted Emerging Star at TiEcon 2005 in California
- BE/BTech from 2013 batch (CS/IT/IS/EC/ET/Telecom)
- High pH Score and good academic record
- Strong hold on Java concepts
- Knowledge of Android will be an added advantage
Develop applications for Sonim phones
Note 1: Company spends considerable effort in training new employees through a direct mentoring by senior folks.Candidates seeking a solid technology foundation and are willing to commit to atleast a 12 months tenure need to apply.
Note 2: This recruitment event is applicable only for eLitmus candidates. Kindly do not send your profiles directly or indirectly (via other job sites/placement agencies etc.) to us. They would not be entertained.