About the company:
VeriFone is the global leader in secure electronic payment solutions, providing expertise, solutions and services that add value to the point of sale. VeriFone provides merchant-operated, consumer-facing and self-service payment systems for the financial, retail, hospitality, petroleum, government and healthcare industries. The company’s solutions are utilized by retailers, processors and acquirers around the world.
The Bangalore development centre is an integral part of the Verifone. The centre owns delivery responsibility for many revenue generating products. It not only provides an opportunity for engineers to work on several leading technology, but also a rich experience in product development life cycle. The centre’s open work culture makes it a perfect place to sharpen ones technical and leadership qualities.
The centre is now looking for highly skilled engineers to be part of a team that is chartered to deliver several leading edge products based on the company’s strategy for future business.
- Freshers - 2013 batch BE/BTech/ME/MTech (CS/IT/IS/EC)
- Laterals (9 to 24 months work experience) - 2012/11 BE/BTech/ME/MTech (CS/IT/IS/EC)
- Good academic record
- Good pH score
- Hands on exposure to Core Java and OOP(Objected Oriented programming).
- Exposure towards RMI, Multithreading and XML.
- Good communication & problem solving skills.
- Ability to work in cross cultural environment.
Freshers - 3rd October
Lateral - 5th October
Not receiving job updates in your mail? Subscribe here.
Already subscribed? Please check SPAM folder regularly and mark eLitmus mails as NOT SPAM to receive them directly in your inbox.