Meditab Software Inc, is a multinational corporation headquartered in Oakland, California with operations in Fresno, Texas, Miami, Argentina, Ahmedabad, Hyderabad & Philippines.
We provide an innovative suite of intelligent, integrated and intuitive Software Solutions supporting the primary process of healthcare delivery. Our revolutionary software solutions connect physicians, patients, labs, pharmacies and long-term care facilities nationwide.
Meditab combines in-depth knowledge of healthcare processes, system installations, and training with the most comprehensive range of solutions, support, and services available.We take tremendous pride in our ability to provide comprehensive, user-friendly, federally compliant solutions for our clients’ unique needs.
If you're looking for an exceptional organization to work with, enjoy being in an atmosphere with brilliant individuals, and would like to make an impact on health care, Meditab is the place for you! We're always on the look-out for “grade A players” who are ready to make a difference. With a young attitude and a casual environment, Meditab is a great place to build a career.
- B.Tech / M.Tech / MCA 2013 batch
- Good pH score
- Good academic record (70% in Xth and XIIth)
- Good knowledge of OOPS.
- Knowledge of RDBMS and SQL preferable.
- Familiar with SDLC, Software Engineering.
- Good in communication, analysis, teamwork.
- Person should be creative, curious, enthusiastic, energetic and eager to learn and bring learning to practice.
- Ability to lead and guide team members.
- Ability to coordinate with the in-house team members of other departments.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Candidates willing to commit for a period of 2 years tenure need to apply.
- Outstation candidates will get food and accomodation for a week before their joining date.