About the Company:
Openstream Technologies (India) Pvt. Ltd., founded in 2000, is a leading mobile solutions and multi-modal software platform provider for the enterprise. The company provides enterprises with solutions that efficiently connect people, systems, and information, improving their productivity and providing intelligence for their employees and customers on the move. Openstream over the years has developed cutting edge solutions for the mobile domain and counts leading companies in Retail, Financial Services & Health care industries as customers.
Openstream's primary area of expertise is in building multi-modal solutions for the mobile enabled enterprise. Openstream's multimodal technology platform Cue-me is based on Context Delivery Architecture (CoDA) and follows the open standards from the W3C (www.w3c.org) and OSGi (www.osgi.org). Central to the approach is the ability to adapt to the delivery and preference context of the users in facilitating interactions that are rich and meaningful. Following these design objectives, applications built using this context-aware technology platform will allow user-interaction through speech, gesture, type & tap.
Openstream as a member of W3C also contributes to development of multi-modal web standards.
- BE/BTech (CS/IT/IS/EC) from 2013 batch
- Excellent Academics (Preferrabely 70% throughout)
- Good pH score
The candidate will be involved in development of Openstream's products and solutions and will be responsible for producing high quality software.
- Selected candidates will be 'Trainees' for three months during which period they will be paid a consolidated pay of Rs.18,000/- per month.
- Upon successful completion of training, the pay scale will be fixed between Rs.3.0L and 3.5L per annum including all incentives depending on the performance.
- The candidates will be required to execute a bond, at the time of joining, that they would work for Openstream for a minimum period of one year upon successful completion of training.
Not receiving job updates in your mail? Subscribe here.
Already subscribed? Please check SPAM folder regularly and mark eLitmus mails as NOT SPAM to receive them directly in your inbox.