Founded in 2005 and headquartered at Texas, United States, Mavenir is a leading provider of software-based communications solutions that enable mobile service providers to deliver IP-based voice, video, rich communications and enhanced messaging services to their subscribers globally. Our mOne® Convergence Platform has enabled leading mobile service providers to introduce the industry’s first live network deployment of Voice-Over-LTE (VoLTE) and the industry’s first live deployment of next-generation Rich Communication Services 5.0. Our solutions deliver next-generation services such as Rich Communication Services (RCS), VoLTE and Voice over Wi-Fi (VoWi-Fi) over existing 2G and 3G networks and next-generation 4G networks.
We enable services that generate increased revenue and improve subscriber satisfaction and retention, while allowing them to improve time-to-market of new services and reduce network costs.
Our customers include the first mobile service providers to deploy VoLTE and RCS 5.0 services to their subscribers, with the services being deployed utilizing our technology. Our solutions can be deployed on-premise within the mobile service provider’s network or hosted in a mobile cloud environment. Our solutions enable mobile service providers to generate additional revenues by providing their subscribers with rich communications and cloud-based services.
Specialties: Mobile core network, Converged Solutions, IMS, Mobile Video, VoLTE, SMS, SRVCC, RCS, CPM, VoIP, Virtualization, Network Transformation, VoWi-Fi, Voice over LTE, LTE Networks, RCS 5, CSFB, VoLTE IWF, IMS Core, WebRTC
- BE/BTech/ME/MTech/MS/MCA 2013 Batch
- Preferably from CS/IT/IS/EC/EEE
- Good pH score and academic record
- Excellent C/C++ programming skills, familiarity with Linux will be an added advantage
- To handle projects delivery, product support for existing deployments across globe (USA, Europe and Asia Pacific countries).
- Will be trained on cutting edge mobile technologies (3G, LTE, Voice Over IP, IMS, Rich messaging solutions) which will be transforming Voice/Messaging communication network completely to give much better experience to end users and profitability to operators.
- Opportunities to go onsite to interact with customer deploy projects and understand wider picture of customer networks.
Note: If offered, you should be able to join within one week.
Not receiving job updates in your mail? Subscribe here.
Already subscribed? Please check SPAM folder regularly and mark eLitmus mails as NOT SPAM to receive them directly in your inbox.