About the company:
PIC (Philips Innovation Campus) is an innovation hub creating next generation solutions and services for health and well-being. It has extensive know-how and expertise in software, technology and application domains. It is a strategic ‘innovation to product’ R&D center for Philips. PIC has evolved as a key partner in Philips business development, business processes, software services, electrical and mechanical hardware and product developments for global and emerging markets.
- 2013 batch BE/BTech (CS/IT/IS) or ME/MTech (CS/IT/IS)
- Good academic record (preferably 75% throughout)
- Good pH score
- Should be able to join within 7 days
- Will be an individual contributor, translating requirements to detailed design, code and testing
- Good knowledge of OOAD, data structures and design patterns
- Preference to candidates who have done projects in C#.NET with exposure to WinForms and/or WPF/WCF [no ASP.NET]
- Exposure to.Net Framework 3.5 & 4.0 would be beneficial
- Good abstract thinking abilities with a creative mind set coupled with team player approach
- INR 5.5 LPA
Not receiving job updates in your mail? Subscribe here.
Already subscribed? Please check SPAM folder regularly and mark eLitmus mails as NOT SPAM to receive them directly in your inbox.